Saturday, April 10, 2010

Enough with the winning already!


Seriously, guys. You couldn't have played this way all season? If you guys fuck this up, and end up tying Minnesota for the worst record and somehow get the 5th pick in the draft, I'm going to hurl feces from assorted animals on the court.

I've been neglecting this blog recently because I am taking an improv class and working on my stand-up comedy. Enjoy some Nets-oriented humor in this set:



My next show at Caroline's is this Monday, April 12th, at 7PM. If you'd like to come and support me, please call 212-757-4100 to reserve tickets (make sure to say you are there to see Rory to get the discounted price). It is $5 with a 2 drink minimum, and it is a hell of a show.

Finally, I'll also remind you that the link to the items I'm selling on Amazon is along the right. I'm trying to unload some nerdy/awesome comic books in order to have money to buy MORE nerdy/awesome comic books!

I'll have my post-season thoughts up on April 15th. Until then, someone please break up this Nets team!

No comments:

Post a Comment